Philadelphia Heating Contractors
If you're looking for heating contractors in or near Philadelphia, look no further than Fahrenheit, Inc. Since 1986, we've been providing reliable, affordable heating services to residential and commercial customers throughout the area. From repairs to installations to maintenance, we do it all.Philadelphia Heating Contractors You Can Trust
- We're Experienced - Fahrenheit has been in business for more than 27 years, and we strictly hire HVAC technicians who have extensive amounts of experience and training.
- We're Efficient - Unlike many HVAC contractors, Fahrenheit won't needlessly waste your time. Our techs are armed with the tools they need to diagnose problems and perform repairs quickly.
- We're on Your Side - Through the years, we've earned a reputation for being a Philadelphia heating contractor that always puts customer service first. No matter what you need, you can count on us.
- Annual Protection Plans - With an annual protection plan from Fahrenheit, you won't have to worry about service charges. You'll also enjoy free emergency service, so you can contact us at any time and get professional heating service when you need it.
- Free Estimates - Are you tired of paying for estimates from Philadelphia heating contractors? You never have to worry about that with us. We'll come out, assess the situation and provide you with a free estimate. You will never be left in the dark.
- Factory-Authorized Service - Fahrenheit stands out as a heating contractor because we are authorized by some of the most respected factories and manufacturers in the country. Our techs receive training at the factory regularly too, so their skills are always kept up to speed.
- Professional, Fast and Reliable - When you schedule service with Fahrenheit, you can rest assured that we will be there on time. Our techs work quickly because they have exceptional experience and unbeatable skill. We'll get you up and running right away.
The expert heating contractors at Fahrenheit of Philadelphia can assist you with any questions regarding heating repair, furnace installation, boiler repair or heat pumps.
I've heard bad things about many Philadelphia heating contractors and didn't know where to turn. A friend had recently had a new furnace installed and was happy, and he referred me to Fahrenheit. My own furnace had stopped working; I was afraid it was a goner. The team at Fahrenheit figured out the problem, performed the repair and had my furnace working again quickly. I'm one very satisfied customer.
One of the main things that we're proud of here at Fahrenheit is our longevity. It's not easy to keep a business up and running. Time, dedication, persistence and quality are all crucial. Through the years, we've delivered those things and much more. We've proudly served the Philadelphia area for nearly three decades, and we are known as the heating experts.
Fahrenheit is staffed by an incredible team of highly trained and exceptionally skilled HVAC technicians. Unlike many Philadelphia contractors, we don't let our techs rest on their laurels. They receive ongoing, in-depth training at the factory to ensure that they maintain those skills. Our employees and contractors are also professional and courteous at all times, and we are happy to receive compliments about it from satisfied customers all the time. It feels good to know that we are making a positive difference in people's lives.
With Fahrenheit, you can count on quality service, courteous assistance and reliable results.
Articles written by Fahrenheit, Philadelphia heating contractors:
I was very happy with the service that Fahrenheit performed at my home. In the past dealing with contractors I have always got hit with an extra charge for this, more money for that, and the whole game lots of people play. Well Fahrenheit took good care of me and even gave me a senior citizen disconnect!
I had a flood in my basement when our hot water heater went which destroyed our heater, washer and dryer. I have three young girls in my home I needed all of it fixed right away. I got 3 different company's to come out and give me estimates. I went with Fahrenheit since they actually built pits around my equipment so if it ever happened again my whole basement wouldn't be ruined again. Everything turned out nice and neat the reason i'm giving them 4 stars instead of 5 is because the one tech was walking around with a big rip in his pants all day. I think he should have changed but besides that i'm a happy customer.
Last Monday my mother came into see my new born daughter. A few hours after picking her up from the airport my heating system completely failed. The tech said I never cleaned my system or had ever changed my filters which probably was the cause of it failing so soon. Well within one day they had completely replaced it, The techs were so nice and explained everything to me and my mom and daughter were very war. Thanks Fahrenheit
In the past month or so I have had many issues with my outdoor unit and was thinking of getting a replacement. So I called around talked to people heard prices over the phone and all that. When I called Fahrenheit tbey sent out there service manger to look at it. I liked how he wouldn't give me a price till he saw what was needed. He even checked out my heater free of cost and fixed a small issue on that for me too!
What an experience. We had our first cold morning and with our mom now living with us we wanted to check our furnace. BOOM when we started it up.It scared the heck out of me. I called the company my neighbors used and I remember the clean white FAHRENHEIT truck. We called and they came out in about an hour. The tech found a lack of maintenance was the only problem and suggested a service plan to protect and maintain our heater and furnace. $229,00 for the whole year! ,The heater problem was fixed and I now have a good company locked in for any AC or heating problem. Thanks Fahrenheit.
I recently had Fahrenheit come to my home and replace my heating system. I have a sort of large home with a bunch of different zones. I was amazed at how well everything looked and how well it actually works. One cold night i started my system up and tried everything. It works great! the best part about everything is I know I got excatly what I paid for. Thanks guys.
My unit completely died on me and my mother during a very humid day. Now my mom is not in the best of health and she depends on the air conditioning to help her breath. So when i called other companies to come out and fix, they were unable to get there in the time I needed. Fahrenheit was there within an hour after my call. He came out fixed it on the spot and did great work. The reason for my 4 stars is the tech used my bathroom and i don't like anyone using it. Besides that I was 100% happy.
I recently had a company out to my home to replace my HVAC unit. They did and i'm still alittle unsure of what the issue was but the comapny refused to come back and see where all this water was coming out of. I have a finshed basement where my unit was located, the water started to destroy the wall and i was worried about my home. The wall was starting to get funky looking so I called someone else. Fahrnehit came right out after telling me what i should turn off on the phone. They came there fixed in within about a few minutes. The tech even tried his best to fix my wall that had now had some water damage. The emergency trip they took for me was such a great help.
Out of all of the companies I called Fahrenheit was able to give me the best price. I am not a rich person or have any family members with money so when Fahrenheit gave me a great deal on financing with such a low rate!