Philadelphia Heating Contractors
If you're looking for heating contractors in or near Philadelphia, look no further than Fahrenheit, Inc. Since 1986, we've been providing reliable, affordable heating services to residential and commercial customers throughout the area. From repairs to installations to maintenance, we do it all.Philadelphia Heating Contractors You Can Trust
- We're Experienced - Fahrenheit has been in business for more than 27 years, and we strictly hire HVAC technicians who have extensive amounts of experience and training.
- We're Efficient - Unlike many HVAC contractors, Fahrenheit won't needlessly waste your time. Our techs are armed with the tools they need to diagnose problems and perform repairs quickly.
- We're on Your Side - Through the years, we've earned a reputation for being a Philadelphia heating contractor that always puts customer service first. No matter what you need, you can count on us.
- Annual Protection Plans - With an annual protection plan from Fahrenheit, you won't have to worry about service charges. You'll also enjoy free emergency service, so you can contact us at any time and get professional heating service when you need it.
- Free Estimates - Are you tired of paying for estimates from Philadelphia heating contractors? You never have to worry about that with us. We'll come out, assess the situation and provide you with a free estimate. You will never be left in the dark.
- Factory-Authorized Service - Fahrenheit stands out as a heating contractor because we are authorized by some of the most respected factories and manufacturers in the country. Our techs receive training at the factory regularly too, so their skills are always kept up to speed.
- Professional, Fast and Reliable - When you schedule service with Fahrenheit, you can rest assured that we will be there on time. Our techs work quickly because they have exceptional experience and unbeatable skill. We'll get you up and running right away.
The expert heating contractors at Fahrenheit of Philadelphia can assist you with any questions regarding heating repair, furnace installation, boiler repair or heat pumps.
I've heard bad things about many Philadelphia heating contractors and didn't know where to turn. A friend had recently had a new furnace installed and was happy, and he referred me to Fahrenheit. My own furnace had stopped working; I was afraid it was a goner. The team at Fahrenheit figured out the problem, performed the repair and had my furnace working again quickly. I'm one very satisfied customer.
One of the main things that we're proud of here at Fahrenheit is our longevity. It's not easy to keep a business up and running. Time, dedication, persistence and quality are all crucial. Through the years, we've delivered those things and much more. We've proudly served the Philadelphia area for nearly three decades, and we are known as the heating experts.
Fahrenheit is staffed by an incredible team of highly trained and exceptionally skilled HVAC technicians. Unlike many Philadelphia contractors, we don't let our techs rest on their laurels. They receive ongoing, in-depth training at the factory to ensure that they maintain those skills. Our employees and contractors are also professional and courteous at all times, and we are happy to receive compliments about it from satisfied customers all the time. It feels good to know that we are making a positive difference in people's lives.
With Fahrenheit, you can count on quality service, courteous assistance and reliable results.
Articles written by Fahrenheit, Philadelphia heating contractors:
The past few weeks my heating system has been acting funny, I kept hearing it turn on and off. So I called a family friend who had just had a new heater put in by Fahrenheit. He recommended them to me I gave them a call. I had to wait a day for someone to come out which i didn't like but when they finally got there he was in and out with my system up and running. Very reasonable price and very good work thanks Mike!
I am a guy who does his research. I am an officer with the Philadelphia Police Department. My wife even jokes that I did a background check on her before we got married. Anyway, I knew exactly what I wanted done: I needed a company to install a new 3.5 ton air conditioning evaporator coil and 3.5 ton condensing unit. I contacted three different companies for estimates and also contacted several of their previous customers to speak with them about their experiences. Not only did Fahrenheit come in with the most competitive price, but their customers seemed to be the most satisfied as well. Their work lived up to what I had anticipated and I very happy with the job they did on my new air conditioning system.
Dealing with contractors isn't always the easiest process. Usually I feel like I have no idea what I'm paying for. Fahrenheit was completely different, they showed me why my repairs were needed not just a number. I really liked the way this company treated me. Thanks guys!
I am a single mother who recently lost her husband to a disease. So at the moment i'm not in the best financial standings. Joe was able to get me such a great deal on financing where i paid no interest for a year! thank you!
I have been looking for a few months to find a company that could give me a decent price on replacing my Hvac unit. I called more people then I could count. Only sales people came out and it felt like they only saw $ signs. When i called Fahrenheit out there actually service manger came out and sized everything. He broke down the price and gave me other payment options. The system they installed was designed for just my house type, Great work Joe.
I have a maintence contract with Fahrenheit so when my unit was leaking water all over the basement i gave them a call right away. There tech Andy came oout probably within 45 minutes after my call. He looked at it, i was worried this would be a major charge for the fix. He was able to get the water problem stopped very fast. He then looked other the rest of my system since he said he was already there. Andy said he had smelled gas in the baement. Well my gas shut off vaule had failed so he replaced it free of charge thank you so much!
Fahrenheit was great, I can honestly say i didn't have any problems with them. A lot of companies try selling everything from A to Z not fahrenheit I was given 3 prices for 3 different choices. I choose to replace my system because of how honest and stright forward they were with everything.
Fahrenheit was an absoulte joy doing business with. They were honest, upfront on all prices, and very clean. I signed up for a psp with them to keep all my hvac equipment up to date. Thank you Andy!