Professional HVAC Company: Fahrenheit
In the Philadelphia area, Fahrenheit is the company for HVAC. We're staffed by highly trained, extensively experienced technicians and offer the best protection and service plans around. Customers with our preferred protection say goodbye to HVAC service fees for good.Trustworthy HVAC Services that Make Life Easier
- At Fahrenheit, we know how nerve-wracking it can be to hire a heating and cooling company, and our goal is to put those concerns to rest by offering the finest, most reliable services in the greater Philadelphia area.
- Every one of our technicians is factory trained. More importantly, every member of our staff is committed to providing superior customer service.
- We know how disruptive heating and cooling problems can be, and our techs are armed with the tools, knowledge and experience they need to diagnose problems and make repairs quickly.
- Our 30-year track record of success speaks for itself.
- We're family owned and operated, and our technicians live in the area and care about the community.
- Our owner, Farrel Shuster, has been in the heating & air conditioning industry for 30 years. He founded Fahrenheit in 1987 and hasn't looked back since. We now boast 22 employees and continue to earn new customers for life all the time.
- Fahrenheit is a member of local and national chambers of commerce. We are also licensed in all local cities and townships. We know the area inside and out and pride ourselves on providing prompt and effective service.
- As factory-authorized HVAC contractors, we meet and exceed many strict regulations and guidelines. With that in mind, you can rest assured that you'll always receive top-notch service.
- By signing up for our award-winning preferred service protection plan, you can get the assistance you need without ever paying another service fee.
If you have a question regarding heating, air conditioning, hot water boilers or heat pumps, contact an HVAC professional from Fahrenheit.
My daughter and I came back to an EXTREMELY COLD home one day. I'm a single mother on a fixed budget, concerned about cost and how quickly it could be fixed since we had no place to go. Calling around, Fahrenheit HVAC had a technician in my area that could arrive quickly. The tech was nice and got the heater fixed within an hour as he had parts on his truck. Thankfully, cost did not break the bank.
Fahrenheit is committed to customer education. Homeowners often wait until problems arise before calling HVAC contractors, but that can cause all kinds of problems. Routine maintenance is crucial, and we offer service contracts and maintenance agreements that make it easy. Our preferred service protection plan is the best in the area. Those who opt for it enjoy our first-rate heating and cooling services without being slapped with fees again and again. It makes budgeting easier, and it keeps heating and cooling systems running optimally.
Homeowners and business owners are more concerned about energy efficiency than ever. Fahrenheit is staffed by heating and cooling experts who can help customers identify energy-efficient upgrades and replacements. With routine service, air conditioners and furnaces keep running optimally for years to come. We are happy to offer these services at very competitive rates, which makes it a snap for people to keep their homes comfortable all year long.